Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mid Century Chair

You may recall that the husband and I took a vacation back in February to Florida. (If not, feel free to follow the hyperlinked "Florida" for some best of the best pictures from our trip. Yes, I am being overly obvious by stating what a hyperlink is after I have given you a hyperlink.) One thing I did not mention in that post - actually I didn't mention a lot of things in that post -- was that I fell in love during our trip. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it was a love at first site sorta thing and one thing led to another and I bought a piece of furniture!

Yes, I fell in love with a chair. And now, three months later, and several thousand miles in various vehicles (my mother drove it from FL to IL, we drove it from IL to MN) it is finally sitting in our living room. And I still LOVE the sh*t out of it. See for yourself. I think she looks damn good in our living room.


Check out those legs, eh? Aren't they sexy! And the way she ever so gently curves at her midsection. Oh dear! Moral of the story. White chair is to Amber, what blue chair is to Chris.

If you are ever in the Fort Meyers area of Florida, i suggest you stop by the Swamp Shop and see if they have anything you might like. We paid $157.94 for this chair, it was a HUGE splurge for us. But seeing her in our living room, I know it was the right choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment