Monday, April 9, 2012

Hey you! Thanks!

Dear Reader,

Has anyone told you today how awesome you are?? Well, you are!!

Also, I wanted to say thanks for stopping by, whether this is you first drop in or just one of many. It's a big day, as today is the official one month-aversery of Luminous Home. (So many 'averarsy's!!) And as if that didn't make today special enough, Luminous Home also hit 1,000 (and 3) page views today. You really are too kind!

So thank YOU for stopping by and supporting the cause! (Okay, there isn't really a cause, just general chatter, but still...). I have received words of kindness from so many of you over the past month while undertaking this here project and I can not stress enough how much your support has meant to me. I feel so blessed!

Much love!
-LH

No comments:

Post a Comment